Thursday, September 22, 2011

Response to Hype

        I agree with the author'idea that adivertisement is like poision which harm our society.      
        First of all,ads are taking the healthy lifestyle away from us. As it said in the article, ads now are appearing everywhere in the U.S..It's true that I barely can find a place with no ads around.Everywhere I went are full of ads,and everywhere I saw are about ads. It makes me feel the quiet and pieceful society that I used to live in is no longer existing. For example,in a 40minutes
TV show,ads will occur no less than 15minutes. Most importantly,it happens so frequently sometimes like per ten minutes or even less. That's not all, in order to have a qualitative rest of or break I tried doing many things like staying away from media, shutting down everything related to communication.That way I think might be helpful.Unfortunately, my plan didnt work, and somebody just came to my house, knocked my door and inserted an advisisement paper into my house through the gap.As we can see no matter how hard I have tried, ads is like a ghost that follow me anywhere.

   Secondly,ads cost a lot of money.even if  it just occurs a few seconds on the screen. It would be very nice if they could shrink the time of performance or restrain the area of posting ads because that can not only save tons of money but also make our society less commercial. Unlike what it used to be ,nowadays,the children in most of  major cities are overwhelmed by those ads. For instance, its not rare to see children humming and performing some of the ads instead of singing the classical songs. They are no longer interested in reading some materials without ads around. That's not a good sign for the furture development of the society since children need a pure and healthy enviroment to grow up. Most importantly, ads are overly earily bringing our children to the bussiness world.

2 comments:

  1. This is not passing--basic requirements of the assignment, like summary and connections to ideas in the text, are not present

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to disable verification otherwise you will not receive comments

    ReplyDelete